Mrs. D’Ambrosio is a Biology graduate from the Roman University “La Sapienza”, Class of 1988/89.
In 1992 she started to work in the biology labs of the Red Cross Organization.
Her memberships and specializations include:
- Member of the official consultant’s directory, held by the Civil Roman Court (since 1999)
- Member of the official consultant’s directory, held by the Criminal Roman Court (since 2004
- Specialized in Medical Biochemistry – Roman University “Tor Vergata” (since 2002)
- Specialized in Medical Forensic Genetics – Roman University “Tor Vergata” (since 2009)
- Member of the Special Medical Forensic Genetics directory, held by the Civil Roman Court (Since 2009)
Since 2010 she has worked directly with the Medical Genetics Center of S. Camillo Forlanini Hospital in Rome.
Mrs. D’Ambrosio is also involved in all MDB&P cases that require her peculiar expertise, specifically in the DNA field.
She also contributes to several scientific magazines and has published many scientific papers throughout her career.